Event Day Instructions
All Access Pass
Does your stomach have space to spare? If so, check out our All Access Pass registration option! With this pass you will receive a free entree from the food truck of your choice. To register, simply find the event location you’d like to participate in.
How to Register
Our registration process is simple and efficient, making it easy to get focused on the fun. To get started, select your race location page and click on the Register Now button. Monies are surrendered at the time of registration, with a credit card. Day Of Registration is offered both at the event onsite or online at home. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email, and you are all set to go!
When To Arrive?
Plan to arrive at least 60 minutes prior to your start time. This will give you time to park, check in at registration, stretch, meet up with friends and family, and get pumped to have a crazy good time.
What Do I Get With Registration?
Your registration includes a Food Truck Rally 5K T-shirt, souvenir running bib, and access to all food trucks. Bibs are to be secured to the front of your shirt.
What’s Next After Registration Packet Pick-Up?
After going through registration onsite, please pick up a free participant T-shirt at our Shirt Shop and head into the midway to explore our games, vendor booths, and sponsor tents. As you get ready to run, you can stretch, grab a drink, or meet up with friends to try out a few food trucks.
What Do I Need to Bring?
We guarantee you are going to have a blast at the Food Truck Rally 5K, but here are a couple things you’ll want to make sure you bring with you:
- A valid ID so you pick up your registration packet and T-shirt.
- Cash for parking (when applicable) and food & beverage.
- Credit card for merchandise at our General Store and day-of registrations.
- Family and friends…spectators are FREE! Yes, you did read that correctly…FREE! Why not make a day of it with family or friends? There is plenty of fun stuff for you to do while your family and friends are out on course.
What Should I Leave At Home?
We want you to make the most of your day with us, but there are few things that we ask you not to bring:
- Bad attitude…It’s all about having fun!
- Valuables…better safe than sorry.
- Pets are like family, we get it…but just this once, please leave Sparky at home, thanks!
- Outside beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and any food (unless allergies prohibit you from eating the food provided.) We’ll have plenty for you and promise to keep prices budget conscious.
- Personal pop-up tents – some of our venues are tight on space, thanks!